Now you all probably know, the I'm a proud Colorad-an and I was born and raised here. So naturally you can assume I'm more than excited about the Avs current performance on the ice. There's a new culture with the Colorado Avalanche, and it's time for a new era. Our young group of guys is finally coming together, we have an exciting coach behind the bench, as well as some front office additions. It's all coming together. Next all we need, is a new look. The Avalanche probably have the worst uniforms in the league, which is such a shame considering we have such great logos and colors and used to have some of the best uniforms. So here are my main goals with the redesign.
- Get rid of the Reebok cookie cutter look.
- Bring back the mountain design in a new way.
- Eliminate black equipment, and use the color minimally.
- Create a unique identity for the Avalanche
- Tie in Colorado somehow. (captains patch, hanger effect, and mountains.)
So what do you think of this possible look for the Avalanche?
Thanks for checking in and I'd love to hear your thoughts!