Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Batman Jerseys! Available at RinkGear



Hello again readers! Last night I went and saw the new Batman movie. I am a huge Batman fan (especially the current ones) but I was a bit skeptical to go after a recent event... particularly when they happen less than an hour away from your own home at a theater you have been to before. Regardless, the movie was great! Not as good as the Dark Knight but it was still a spectacular film. After I got home I remembered RinkGear posting some pictures of Batman inspired jerseys on their Facebook page. I really liked them at the time but never really looked into them. Immediately after the movie I looked up the jersey and was desperately wanting all three! Unfortunately, money is a little tight and I can't really afford a new jersey to add to my collection right now.... but here's the awesome jerseys! 





Gotham Knights (Batman)


I love this! The yellow and grey remind me of the classic Batman. I also really like the logos, especially the alternate! I also love the name. The only minor thing I'm not sold on in the font. Other than that this is a near perfect Batman jersey! 


 Riddlers

Initially I wasn't a huge fan of this but it has really grown on me. It my be my favorite one! The green and pink look really cool together and I love everything else on it. I love that shoulder patch logo with the riddle in it and the ?'s on the cuffs top everything off!


 Jokers


The whole design screams "The Joker" to me. The colors, the logos, everything! I really like the main logo with the cards.

This next one isn't Batman but I wanted to share it anyways.

Mercs (Boba Fett/Star Wars inspired)

It's been a while since I've watched a Star Wars film but for some reason, Boba Fett was always my favorite character. The logo on this awesome! The colors are odd but they look pretty darn good together. I can't decide if I like this or the Wookies jersey better.


So if you're a fan of these movies, like the designs, or just have a few extra bucks lying around, I would pick up one, or more, of these jerseys! If you're interested you can purchase them here: RinkGear.com/Store.


Thanks for reading! I'll have more concepts soon!


1 comment:

  1. Are you selling the Riddler jersey? if so contact me at ssantiagof@aol.com

    ReplyDelete