Monday, November 19, 2012

Nashville Predators

Hello readers! Long time no post. Been busy with class, work, sports and life! I hope you're all doing well.

CBA talks are set to resume today. Hopefully these pricks (sorry I'm not their biggest fans right now) can nail out a deal so we can get back to what's most important... HOCKEY! I've been coping with the lockout through College and CHL hockey. I've been to a few Cutthroats games and go to CC Tigers games quite often. Most recently, the CC vs. DU series which is always insane!

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. Classes for me have been getting crazy and when I'm not doing that I'm working or out doing stuff. I want to sit down more often and make more concepts but whenever I get some free time I either have a lack of interest or ideas.  I did, however, just get a new macbook! I love it but I'm still getting use to the mac after switching from PC and also getting the hang of Adobe CS6.

Enough talk, lets get to the concept!

Nashville Predators
This is a sort of mixing of eras. I was never a fan of the Preds original jerseys until I saw a few concepts, one by Steven G. and the other on CCSL. Both concepts did a great job of putting that unique template into gold and blue. This concept is largely inspired by, and similar to Steven's.  I wanted to use that unique arm striping in a more simplistic way while still showing off that awesome gold/yellow jersey! I also made a nod to the previous alternate jersey by placing a sublimated checkerboard pattern on the hems and cuffs. The rest is pretty self explanatory but I'd love to know what y'all thought!

Thanks for stopping by and I'd like to wish my American readers a Happy Thanksgiving this Thursday!

1 comment: