Saturday, November 9, 2013

2014 Stadium Series: Ducks and Kings

Happy Saturday everybody! New concept time!

2014 Stadium Series (Los Angeles)

Here is my newest concept, one for the two California teams playing under the stadium lights this next January. With the Ducks, I went with the rumors and created a predominately orange jersey with some variation of their 'Mighty Duck' oval logo. I also decided to base their jersey off of the infamous 'Wild Wing' alternate. Despite the front design and font, it's actually a great jersey, and I think it could be a great look! For the Kings, I decided to tie a few era together. I stuck with their current color scheme, and that of the Gretzky era, and used a jersey design similar to that of the original Kings. However, the main thing I wanted to do was use a logo they hadn't before. Not like this anyways. I used the crown out of one of their old shield logos because, I think it is very well executed and honestly looks better than their other crown logos. I also wanted to do something else the Kings hadn't. They've used every color in their arsenal as a base color except for silver/grey. Now it may be a hard color to do so, but with the King's scheme and identity, I think they could make it look great. After all, this is Los Angeles, why couldn't there be an orange vs silver game?

So what do you think? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'd buy both of them. I really want at least one team in the league to have a pointed yoke on one of their jerseys... if only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the set, but those Duck ones look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot for sharing such a great information, Keep Writting for us please ..

    Best Regards,
    Get Best Ideas

    ReplyDelete