Tuesday, November 5, 2013

More Green for the Stars

Hello everybody! How was everyone's weekend? I had the pleasure of attending the Colorado/Montreal game on Saturday to see my Avs improve with a 4-1 win over the Habs. It was great to see my all time favorite player/goalie JS Giguere in net and former great Patrick Roy behind the bench. But the highlight of the night was seeing former Av, Adam Foote's number retired. Any one else attending NHL games soon? In the meantime, I have another concept today for you.

Dallas Stars


     The recent Dallas Stars uniform overhaul was a thing of beauty in my opinion, so any third jersey they introduce should be as well. Here's my concept and I had a few goals with this:

1) Keep green the dominant color, while also introducing a little more black and silver.
2) Turn one of the ugliest jerseys in history (mooterus) into a great one.
3) Incorporate the Stars theme a little more.

So what does everyone think of this concept? Love it, hate it? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love this.

    But for the Stars, I would want a black alternate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I don't like roundel logos, this is a pure, solid exception! The Mooterus striping is my favourite part, the striping was not the issue with the jersey, and should be used again. I'd love to see a set made out of this!

    ReplyDelete