Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day to all of my American readers! I'm not doing too much to celebrate but I thought I could post a concept to commemorate the day. A lot of Canadians made some cool  concepts for Canada Day and I thought I'd share this Team USA concept.

Team USA
I created these a while back for the HJC Super Series competition and have wanted to share them ever since. Well, here they are... a new twist at some classic USA jerseys! I added gold to the color scheme and, although it would never happen, it's a pretty cool look. What do you think of this for the US team?

2 comments:

  1. You should have added silver instead of gold, don't you remember 2002 and 2012. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'n not gonna lie, I thought about that when I was creating these! I just thought it was ironic that in 2010, USA's design featured silver and Canada's featured gold!

    ReplyDelete